MYOB Training Courses in Melbourne
Why choose MYOB with Freedom?
- Very small class sizes (no more than 10 students)
- Lots of one to one time with the trainer
- Short courses (1-6 days) covering the A-Z of MYOB
- Competitive course costs
- Courses are designed based on market research to meet individuals needs at all levels
- Free student edition MYOB software and textbooks
- Our trainers are MYOB Certified Consultants and Certified Trainers
- Central training venue located at St Kilda Road Towers
- Premium comfortable facilities with water views
- Simple safe online booking facilities
- Helpful staff to assist you find the right course for you based on your current understanding
- Easy accessible discounted valet parking
Workshop style learning, not boring lectures.
Don't be fooled by cheaper training providers - you could get stuck in a large class with no chance to use the software on your own. You may learn similar topics but Freedom Training's MYOB courses are unique in that you will come away with a more solid understanding of MYOB. During class sessions you'll actually drive the program yourself.
Hands on learning.
At Freedom you'll work through bookkeeping case studies actually using our laptop, MYOB software and textbooks, watch short trainer demonstrations and maximise your learning through 'hands on' MYOB activities similar to what you would expect in your business or profession. Use our laptops and premium facilities. Just bring yourself!
Two Day courses vs One Day courses.
Operating a computer or new software is easy until you're on your own. Two day courses will double your understanding of MYOB to help reduce any stress or frustration when you leave the classroom.
Give yourself the chance to get your head around the program by working through it for yourself, not just enduring a rushed overview and watch someone else drive the program.
Investing two days of your time, not just one, will leave you with practical MYOB skills.
MYOB courses to suit all levels.
Within the MYOB introduction course you will gain essential skills for your career or business. It's from Basics to BAS! Topics include how to navigate through the software, set up the files you need, understand reconciliation and produce a Business Activity Statement (BAS).
Join in on MYOB advanced course and build on your existing knowledge. Best for students with prior experience as no foundation topics are covered. Learn how to customise settings, job track, conduct maintenance and understand the advanced inventory.
MYOB payroll course will enable you to set up payroll, pay employees electronically, reconcile wages and remit superannuation. Also get to know the end of year payroll processes.